Devilitarium Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: facebook marketing for vape businesses  (Read 4 times)

JeroldKapl

• Comander
  • Hello! I am the promotion and marketing manager at The Eliquid Boutique, an on-line vape shop in the UK. I found a few enquiries relating too our international vape store database and vape company email directory. In summary, the Global Vape Shop Databa
    • View Profile
facebook marketing for vape businesses
« on: March 15, 2019, 08:14:55 PM »

Hi! I am the advertising and marketing and seo services for vape websites business manager at The Eliquid Boutique, an on-line vape company in the UK. I spotted many queries concerning our global vape shop database and vape business e mail directory. In summary, the Global Vape Shop Database comprises of contact details for all of the vape shops around the world, including UK, USA, Canada, Europe, Russia and CIS, Middle East and Australia. It arrives in an Excel spread sheet and comprises of the vape company name, e-mail, internet site, phone number, place of business, social media sites websites and a whole lot more. However, the Vape Company E-Mail List is actually a list with e-mails of each and every firm all over the world. The list features about 40,000+ e-mails of e-liquid brands, web-based and brick-and-mortar vape stores, vape wholesalers and distros, CBD web sites, vape exhibition organisers and much more. These particular vape leads are ideal for e-newsletter advertising as this is the main feature of the data base. The vape business leads are all GDPR certified and you would get free lifetime updates delivered directly to your inbox. We update the vape store database and vape business e mail list at least twice a calendar month. We do a 3 level verification on all of the emails including for syntax, vacated domain names and closed email inboxes. If you have some inquiries, you can speak to me via our Facebook web page - https://www.facebook.com/theeliquidboutique. The international vape store database and vape company e mails have helped about five hundred e-liquid brands and vape wholesalers to promote their products to all vape shops around the planet and is practically all you need to take your vape brand name to a new level. I truly hope that this answers most of your inquiries guys! We will be publishing an additional update right now!
Here is my web page: secrets to vape shop social media marketing