Devilitarium Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: vape shop marketing leads  (Read 6 times)

JeroldKapl

• Comander
  • Hello! I am the promotion and marketing manager at The Eliquid Boutique, an on-line vape shop in the UK. I found a few enquiries relating too our international vape store database and vape company email directory. In summary, the Global Vape Shop Databa
    • View Profile
vape shop marketing leads
« on: March 15, 2019, 09:21:49 PM »

Hiya! I am the advertising and marketing ideas for Vape shops and e Cig stores business manager at The Eliquid Boutique, an on-line vape shop in the UK. I discovered several queries with regards to our global vape store database and vape company e-mail list. In essence, the Global Vape Shop Database consists of contact details for all of the vape stores around the world, including UK, U.S.A., Canada, Europe, Russia and CIS, Middle East and Australia. It comes in an Excel spreadsheet and contains the vape store name, e-mail, site, phone number, address, social media websites and much more. On the other hand, the Vape Company E-Mail List is practically a file with e-mails of each and every business around the globe. The list possesses about 40,000+ emails of e-liquid companies, web-based and brick-and-mortar vape shops, vape wholesalers and distros, CBD web sites, vape show organisers and even more. These vape leads are excellent for e-newsletter advertising as this is the primary feature of the data base. The vape company leads are all GDPR certified and you would get free lifetime updates delivered directly to your inbox. We upgrade the vape shop database and vape business e mail list at least twice a month. We do a 3 level verification on all of the emails including for syntax, abandoned domain names and shut off e-mail inboxes. If you have some queries, you can speak to me through our Facebook web page - https://www.facebook.com/theeliquidboutique. The global vape company database and vape company e-mails have assisted around 500 e-liquid brand names and vape wholesalers to market their items to all vape shops all around the planet and is literally all you require to take your vape brand to a brand new level. I really hope that this answers each one of your queries guys! We will be publishing one more update now!
Here is my web page: secrets to vape shop social media marketing